Where To Find Us
I know it's finally spring. I can dry pots on my driveway! Can summer be far off?
- Seattle folks: I'll back in Edmonds this year! The Edmonds Arts Festival will be Friday through Sunday, June 16-18 on the grounds of the Frances Anderson Center,
900 Main Street, Edmonds, Washington. Hours are 10 am-8 pm Friday and Saturday, 10 am-6 pm Sunday. I'll be on the field in booth 623, on Picasso Blvd. between Degas and Gaugin.
- We'll be back in Washington the first weekend of August for the
Anacortes Arts Festival, August 4-6
on Commerce Street in downtown Anacortes. We're in the same place as last year, 908E, the first booth on the east side between 10th and 9th Streets.
- Also in August is the Silverton Fine
Arts Festival in shady Coolidge-McClaine Park in Silverton, Oregon. Dates are August 19-20, mere
days before a total eclipse of the sun! Woo!
- And of course, when not on the road for shows or family, we'll be at the
Saturday Market. Once again we have our reserved space, 349, across Park Street from the
Info Booth. The market is open every Saturday, rain or shine, from 10 am-5 pm in downtown Eugene.
- If you can't wait to see us in person, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just placed their spring order, so
will have a nice new array of work the beginning of April.
- Crow Valley Gallery is
open year-round in the Darvill Building in downtown Eastsound, on Orcas Island, Washington. I recently
restocked, so they should have a good selection of new work.
- The Valley Art Gallery is celebrating
their 50th anniversary this year! The 2016 Annual Artist Event, November 11-20, will feature new work by
everyone in the gallery, myself included. Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- The Maude Kerns Art Center is experimenting
with a sales gallery. I'm not heavily represented, but I do have a sampling of my tableware on display:
painted mugs, dinner and dessert plates. The Art Center is at 1910 E. 15th Avenue in Eugene, and hours
are 10 am-5 pm Monday-Friday, noon-4 pm Saturday.