Where To Find Us
It sure feels like summer!
- Saturday Market continues at 50% capacity, so we're still there only every second weekend (dates below). Lane County vaccination rates are creeping up, and you may now come to our outdoor event unmasked (though I'm keeping mine on a little longer). Look for me on alternate weekends--June 5, 19, July 3, 17, 31, etc.--in my regular space 349. The threat level has just dropped to moderate. If that continues for at least three weeks, we'll go to 75% capacity which will rearrange spacing a little--booths will be four feet apart rather than eight--but still alternate odd and even-numbered booths. Saturday Market is on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in Eugene, with new hours: 10 am-4 pm.
- Saturday Market is also experimenting this summer with a Twilight Market; four are planned, one each in June, July, August and September. The regular Market will close at 4 pm, then reopen from 6-9 pm with food, crafts and live music. The first one is an odd-booth day, June 19, so I'm going to give it a try. If all goes well, I'll be back for the August 14 edition; July and September are booth even-booth weekends.
- I'm confirmed for the UVA Summer Arts Festival, Friday-Sunday June 25-27 in Fir Grove Park, 1624 W. Harvard Avenue, Roseburg, Oregon. Hours for art booths are Friday noon-8 pm, Saturday 10 am-8 pm, and Sunday 10 am - 4 pm; music and food continues until 9. I'm in space 26, right on Harvard Avenue.
- Club Mud's May Day Clay Day pop-up sale was such a success that we're planning a sequel! The as-yet unnamed sale will be the weekend Oregon Country Faire is not happening, Saturday July 10, 10 am-4 pm in the Maude Kerns Art Center parking lot, 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon.
- I've been accepted into the Silverton Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday, August 21-22 in Coolidge-McLaine Park, 303 Coolidge St., Silverton, Oregon. Hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10-am-5 pm Sunday.
- Corvallis Fall Festival has also sent out its acceptance letter. The Fall Festival is September 25-26 in Central Park, 650 NW Monroe Avenue, Corvallis, Oregon. Hours are also 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- And of course, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- I just went to the Valley Art Gallery's website, and they're featuring my pottery! (Oops, I guess it's a different picture every time you visit. Keep refreshing!) Regular hours are Monday-Saturday, 11 am-5 pm. Masks and social distancing are required. They're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
Childhood's End Gallery is at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724. I've restocked them with pasta bowls, honey pots and tall mugs. Their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- I still have work on consignment at the Maude Kerns Art Center's gift shop. The Art Center is open Monday-Friday, 10 am-5:30 pm, Saturday, noon-4 pm, at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I just dropped off another dozen tall mugs, ten dessert plates, and a few more pie plates; they have a wide variety of patterns.
- I also have mugs right across the street, at Great Harvest Bakery. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. The bakery is currently offering a free loaf of Honey Whole Wheat bread when you buy a mug. Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene.