Where To Find Us
Well it took a little doing, but my summer schedule is finally complete. Here's where you'll find Off Center Ceramics these sunny (we hope) summer months.
- Our first road show of 2019 is the 51st Annual UVAA Summer Arts Festival, happening Friday-Sunday, June 28-30 in Fir Grove Park, 1624 W. Harvard Avenue, Roseburg, Oregon. Hours are noon-9 pm Friday, 10 am-9 pm Saturday and 10 am-4 pm Sunday, and we're in booth 25.
- Not a road show, but not our usual setup: We're joining the Club Mud gang in a group booth at Art and the Vineyard, Maude Kerns Art Centers annual event. The show is Thursday-Saturday, July 4-6 in Eugene's Alton Baker Park. Artist's Marketplace hours are 11 am-8 pm all three days, and I'll be demonstrating Friday afternoon, probably throwing pots.
- August is a twofer: two shows in three weeks. First, we'll head up to Washington for the Anacortes Arts Festival, on Commercial Street in downtown Anacortes Friday-Sunday, August 2-4. Hours are 10 am-7 pm Friday, 10-6 Saturday and 10-5 Sunday. We're in space 908E again this year, right at the south end of the fair.
- Our second August fair is closer to home, in Silverton, Oregon. The Silverton Fine Arts Festival is Saturday and Sunday, August 17-18 in Coolidge-Mclaine Park. Hours are 10 am-6pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- And a late addition for September! I just got called in off the wait-list for the Corvallis Fall Festival, Saturday and Sunday, September 28-29 in Central Park, Corvallis, Oregon. Hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- Of course, if I'm not on the road somewhere, I'll likely be at the Eugene Saturday Market. Look for us every Saturday in our reserved spot across the street from the Information Booth, space 349, from 10 am-6 pm on the Park Blocks, 8th and Oak Streets in downtown Eugene.
- And if you can't make it to any of these, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center's sales gallery has been doing surprisingly well for me this year. I've got a variety of bowls, mugs and plate that you can see at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work.
- The Valley Art Gallery is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.