Where To Find Us
The Spring sale season is starting to firm up. Booth assignments for Ceramic Showcase, my first
letter of acceptance for 2017, and, of course, Saturday Market starting up again!
- On Saturday, April 1, Eugene
Saturday Market returns! We'll be in our usual space 349, across the Park Street from the
Info Booth. The market is open every Saturday, rain or shine, from 10 am-5 pm in downtown Eugene.
- The Oregon Potters Association's 2017 Ceramic
Showcase is rejoining the Gathering of the Guilds this year. The layout is very different from
preceding years, and we're sharing the hall with the other craft guilds. Look for me to the right and
down the aisle as you enter the show; I'll be in space 20. Ceramic Showcase is Friday-
Sunday, April 21-23, 2017 at the Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.,
Portland, Oregon. Hours are 10 am-7 pm Friday, 10 am-5 pm Saturday, and 10 am-4 pm Sunday.
- Seattle fans: I'll back in Edmonds this year! The Edmonds Arts Festival will be Friday through Sunday, June 16-18 on the grounds of the Frances Anderson Center,
900 Main Street, Edmonds, Washington. Hours are 10 am-8 pm Friday and Saturday, 10 am-6 pm Sunday. I'll
be somewhere on the field; booth assignments don't go out until the last week of May.
- Looking ahead, I've received my acceptance letter to the Anacortes Arts Festival, August 4-6 in downtown Anacortes. More details as they become available, but I expect to be somewhere down by the 9th Street entrance, if the last two years are any guide.
- If you can't wait to see us in person, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just placed their spring order, so
will have a nice new array of work the beginning of April.
- Crow Valley Gallery is
open year-round in the Darvill Building in downtown Eastsound, on Orcas Island, Washington. I recently
restocked, so they should have a good selection of new work.
- The Valley Art Gallery is celebrating
their 50th anniversary this year! The 2016 Annual Artist Event, November 11-20, will feature new work by
everyone in the gallery, myself included. Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- The Maude Kerns Art Center is experimenting
with a sales gallery. I'm not heavily represented, but I do have a sampling of my tableware on display:
painted mugs, dinner and dessert plates. The Art Center is at 1910 E. 15th Avenue in Eugene, and hours
are 10 am-5 pm Monday-Friday, noon-4 pm Saturday.