Where To Find Us
Well, summer's over and summer shows a fading memory. Let's see what's coming up for the rest of the year.
- Omigod, it's almost time for Clay Fest! Hard to believe we're in our nineteenth year, isn't it? Clay Fest will take place October 6-8 at the Lane County Fairgrounds Auditorium in Eugene, right next to the home show. Hours are 5-8 pm Friday, 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 11 am-5 pm Sunday. We're in our perennial favorite, space 35.
- Next up is Clayfolk, once again in our traditional home at the Medford Armory, 1701 S. Pacific Highway, Medford, Oregon. Clayfolk is always the weekend before Thanksgiving, November 17-19 this year. Hours are 4-9 pm Friday, 10 am-7 pm Saturday and 10 am-4 pm on Sunday, and admission is free.
- And then it's Christmas. The Friday after Thanksgiving, we open our doors at the Eugene Holiday
Market. Once again we have our reserved space, 197 Gnome Alley. Holiday Market is open 10 am-6 pm Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Thanksgiving Friday and Friday through Sunday of Christmas Eve weekend. (We close 4 pm on December 24.)
- If you can't wait to see us in person, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work for the holidays.
- Crow Valley Gallery is
open year-round in the Darvill Building in downtown Eastsound, on Orcas Island, Washington.
- The Valley Art Gallery's 2017 Annual Artist Event, November 11-19, will feature new work by
everyone in the gallery, myself included. Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- The Maude Kerns Art Center will be holding their Art for All Seasons show again this year, and Club Mud will have its own gallery space. The show runs from November 17-December 13; the Art Center is at 1910 E. 15th Avenue in Eugene, and hours are 10 am-5 pm Monday-Friday, noon-4 pm Saturday.