Where To Find Us
It sure feels like summer!
- Saturday Market continues at full occupancy, and the music stage is once again in use. So I'll be going back to weekly appearances in space 349, with the exception of a few road shows and special events, listed below. Saturday Market is on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in Eugene, with new hours: 10 am-4 pm.
- Anacortes Arts Festival decided to forego the application process this year in favor of just inviting those of us who'd been accepted last year when the 2020 event was cancelled. So we're going to Anacortes! Look for us Friday-Sunday, August 6-8. Hours and booth assignment as yet unknown.
- Saturday Market's final Twilight Market will be August 14; there'll be music, food and arts and crafts open for extended hours, until 9 pm. I'll be in my regular space, 349, all day and into the evening.
- I've been accepted into the Silverton Arts Festival, Saturday and Sunday, August 21-22 in Coolidge-McLaine Park, 303 Coolidge St., Silverton, Oregon. Hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10-am-5 pm Sunday.
- Corvallis Fall Festival has also sent out its acceptance letter. The Fall Festival is September 25-26 in Central Park, 650 NW Monroe Avenue, Corvallis, Oregon. Hours are also 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- And of course, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- I just went to the Valley Art Gallery's website, and they're featuring my pottery! (Oops, I guess it's a different picture every time you visit. Keep refreshing!) Regular hours are Monday-Saturday, 11 am-5 pm. Masks and social distancing are required. They're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
Childhood's End Gallery is at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724. I've restocked them with pasta bowls, honey pots and tall mugs. Their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- I still have work on consignment at the Maude Kerns Art Center's gift shop. The Art Center is open Monday-Friday, 10 am-5:30 pm, Saturday, noon-4 pm, at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I just dropped off a couple dozen tall mugs and a few more pie plates; they have a wide variety of patterns.
- Great Harvest Bakery will have mugs soon! I'll be glazing forty more next week, to fire July 26. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene.