Where To Find Us
The lawn needs raking desperately, but since half the leaves are still waiting to drop, I think my time might be better spent in the studio, getting ready for holiday shows.
- Clay Fest is over; now it's time for Clayfolk. We're back in our traditional home at the Medford Armory, 1701 S. Pacific Highway, Medford, Oregon. There's a new show layout this year, an attempt to better manage the crowds on Friday night; we're in booth 34, facing the back wall. Clayfolk is always the weekend before Thanksgiving, November 17-19 this year. Hours are 4-9 pm Friday, 10 am-7 pm Saturday and 10 am-4 pm on Sunday, and admission is free.
- The Maude Kerns Art Center's Art for All Seasons show will run from November 17 through December 15 at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene. The exhibit is open to submissions from all Art Center members, and also features a pottery show and sale put on by Club Mud. It's a good way to find my work weekdays, when Holiday Market isn't open.
- That's right, Holiday
Market. The Friday after Thanksgiving, we join the Eugene Holiday Market, already in progress. Once again we have our reserved space, 197 Gnome Alley. Holiday Market is open 10 am-6 pm Saturdays and Sundays, as well as Thanksgiving Friday and Friday through Sunday of Christmas Eve weekend. (We close 4 pm on December 24.) Admission is free.
- If you can't wait to see us in person, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work for the holidays.
- Crow Valley Gallery is
open year-round in the Darvill Building in downtown Eastsound, on Orcas Island, Washington.
- The Valley Art Gallery's 2017 Annual Artist Event, November 11-19, will feature new work by
everyone in the gallery, myself included. Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- The Maude Kerns Art Center will be holding their Art for All Seasons show again this year, and Club Mud will have its own gallery space. The show runs from November 17-December 13; the Art Center is at 1910 E. 15th Avenue in Eugene, and hours are 10 am-5 pm Monday-Friday, noon-4 pm Saturday.