Where To Find Us
My road shows are finished for 2021. No Clayfolk, no Clay Fest, just me and my Market booth(s).
- Saturday Market is back to 100% occupancy; music is back, but seating and covered spaces in the food court not be just yet. Masks and social distancing are still de rigueur. I'm planning to be there every weekend through November 6. (Taking Nov. 13 off for a bookbinding workshop with Denise at Maude Kerns Art Center.) Saturday Market is on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in Eugene, from 10 am-4 pm. I'm in space 349, right across from the Info Booth.
- The Saturday Market Board of Directors has announced that Holiday Market will return to the Lane Events Center, starting Saturday, November 20, and continuing Saturdays and Sundays, plus Thanksgiving Friday and Thursday through Friday, December 23-24. We're in 197 Gnome Alley, and hours are 10 am-6 pm, 10 am-4 pm Christmas eve.
- And of course, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center's gift shop has been taken down for the month to accommodate their Dia de los Muertes exhibit. In November, however, Art for All Seasons, the annual Members' Show returns, as does the Club Mud Gift Gallery. The Art Center is open Monday-Friday, 10 am-5:30 pm, Saturday, noon-4 pm, at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon.
- Childhood's End Gallery has just placed their holiday order, and will be getting their goodies in early November They're at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, and their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- I'll also be bringing new stock to the Valley Art Gallery for their Annual Artist's Event, All Together Now. The event is November 12-21, and they're having extended hours, Monday-Saturday, 10 am-6 pm, and Sunday 10 am-4 pm. Valley Arts Gallerys is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I'll be bringing a few new tall mugs next week; more after the next firing in early November.
- Great Harvest Bakery continues to carry my coffee mugs. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene.