Where To Find Us
We're down in the depths of summer, buried in apples and tomatoes and snow peas that just won't stop producing, but you can still find Off Center Ceramics out and about in the big wide world:
- Only a week or so to go until Silverton Fine Arts Festival, taking place
Saturday and Sunday, August 18-19 in Coolidge-McClaine Park, Silverton, Oregon. We're in space 86, in the same neighborhood as last year. Show hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- Our last summer road show is a short trip up Highway 99 to the
Corvallis Fall Festival. The festival runs Saturday and Sunday, September 22-23 in Corvallis, Oregon's
Central Park. Hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday, and we're in space 41, up on the top of the A (west) loop.
- And with fall comes Clay Fest. We're celebrating our 20th anniversary as Eugene's all-clay show and sale, featuring pottery, sculpture, tile, jewelry and garden art. The show is Friday through Sunday, October 12-14 at the Lane County Fairgrounds Auditorium. Hours are 5-8 pm Friday, 10 am-6 pm Saturday and 11 am-5 pm Sunday, and we're in space 35.
- And in the (increasingly rare) event we're not away at a show somewhere, you'll find us recuperating from our travels at the
Look for us between 10 am and 5 pm in space 349, across from the Information Booth on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in downtown Eugene.
- If you can't wait to see us in person, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center has once again set up their members sales gallery. I've taken them some painted mugs, soup bowls and pie plates, which you can see and buy at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work for the holidays.
- The Valley Art Gallery also has a nice selection of my work.
Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.