Where To Find Us
With spring already well under way, my busy summer show schedule is firming up nicely. Here's where you'll
find Off Center Ceramics, out and about in the big wide world:
- Club Mud will have a group booth set up at Art and the Vineyard, Friday through Sunday, July 6-8 at Alton Baker Park in Eugene. Artist Marketplace hours are 11 am-8 pm Friday and Saturday, 11-6 Sunday.
- We've decided not to attend the Salem Art Fair and Festival, July 20-22; look for us in Silverton in August. I'll be spending July in the studio, making and glazing pots, after returning from the Gosar Family Reunion in Wisconsin.
- The Anacortes Arts Festival will be Friday-Sunday,
August 3-5 in downtown Anacortes, Washington, on Commercial Avenue between 10th Street and the Port. Hours are 10 am-7 pm Friday, 10 am-6 pm Saturday
and 10 am-5 pm Sunday, and we're back in space 908E, right at the southern entrance to the show.
- Two weeks later Silverton Fine Arts Festival will
be Saturday and Sunday, August 18-19 in Coolidge-McClaine Park, Silverton, Oregon. We're in space 86, in the same neighborhood as last year.
- Our last summer road show is a short trip up Highway 99 to the
Corvallis Fall Festival. The festival runs Saturday and Sunday, September 22-23 in Corvallis, Oregon's
Central Park. Hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- And in the (increasingly rare) event we're not away at a show somewhere, you'll find us recuperating from our travels at the
Look for us between 10 am and 5 pm in space 359, across from the Information Booth on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in downtown Eugene.
- If you can't wait to see us in person, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center has once again set up their members sales gallery. I've taken them some painted mugs, soup bowls and pie plates, which you can see and buy at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work for the holidays.
- The Valley Art Gallery also has a nice selection of my work.
Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.