Where To Find Us
I honestly have no idea what it looks like outdoors right now. Ever since Clay Fest ended, I've been nose down in the studio, throwing pots, trimming pots, drying and bisque-firing pots. Glazing pots, glaze-firing pots.
The Holidays are coming! And that means Holiday sales:
- First up is southern Oregon's Clayfolk, happening November 16-18 (the weekend before Thanksgiving) at the Medford Armory, 1701 S. Pacific Highway, Medford, Oregon. Hours are 4-9 pm Friday, 10 am-7 pm Saturday and 10 am-4 pm Sunday, and I'm in booth 51. I'll be on the demo stage as well, making paintbrushes and decorating pottery on Sunday from 11:30 am to 1 pm.
- The following weekend, we'll join the Eugene
Holiday Market, already in progress at the Lane County Fairgrounds. We are once again at 197 Gnome Alley, and Holiday Market is open Saturdays and Sundays, plus Thanksgiving Friday and Christmas Eve. Hours are 10 am-6 pm, 10 am-4 pm on Christmas Eve.
- If you don't find us at Market, and need to get in touch, contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center will have its annual members' show, Art for All Seasons from November 16 through December 24, and once again Club Mud will have a dedicated gallery space. Maude Kerns is located at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work for the holidays.
- The Valley Art Gallery has its Annual Artists Event, featuring new work by all its artists, from November 10-18. Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.