Where To Find Us
Well crap; new mask mandate from the Governor's office, including outdoor events, and Lane County is limiting capacity on events likely to attract 200 people or more.
- With a reduction in new COVID cases, Saturday Market has announced we're going back to 100% occupancy; music will be returning, but seating and covered spaces in the food court will not be just yet. Masks and social distancing are still de rigueur. September 25 is the first weekend of the full map, but it's also Corvallis Fall Festival, so I won't be returning until October 2. Saturday Market is on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in Eugene, from 10 am-4 pm.
- Corvallis Fall Festival is going ahead, with COVID restrictions in place. Masks are required by all participants and visitors over age 5, social distancing, you know the drill. Fall Festival is September 25-26 in Central Park, 650 NW Monroe Avenue, Corvallis, Oregon. Hours are also 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday, and I'm down at the bottom of Loop C, in space 121.
- Clay Fest remains virtual for 2021. The link will take you to our web site.
- Due to a confluence of circumstances, including the venue losing our booking (again!), and of course, global pandemic, Clayfolk has decided not to hold an in-person show for 2021. Keep an eye on their website for smaller pop-up events, although we won't be making the trip south to participate.
- And of course, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- I just went to the Valley Art Gallery's website, and they're featuring my pottery! (Oops, I guess it's a different picture every time you visit. Keep refreshing!) Regular hours are Monday-Saturday, 11 am-5 pm. Masks and social distancing are required. They're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
Childhood's End Gallery is at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724. I've restocked them with pasta bowls, honey pots and tall mugs. Their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- I still have work on consignment at the Maude Kerns Art Center's gift shop. The Art Center is open Monday-Friday, 10 am-5:30 pm, Saturday, noon-4 pm, at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I just dropped off a couple dozen tall mugs and a few more pie plates; they have a wide variety of patterns.
- Great Harvest Bakery will have mugs soon! I'll be glazing forty more next week, to fire July 26. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene.