Where To Find Us
With spring already well under way, my busy summer show schedule is firming up nicely. Here's where you'll
find Off Center Ceramics, out and about in the big wide world:
- We've gotten our acceptance letter from the
Edmonds Arts Festival, held Father's Day weekend, June 15-17, in downtown Edmonds,
Washington. Hours are 10-8 Friday and Saturday, 10-6 Sunday; I'm still waiting to receive my booth assignment.
- The week after Edmonds, we travel to Roseburg for the 50th Annual UVAA Summer Arts Festival. The festival runs Friday-Sunday, June 22-24 in Fir Grove Park, 1624 Harvard Avenue, Roseburg, Oregon.
Hours are noon-8 pm Friday, 10 am-8 pm Saturday and 10 am-4 pm Sunday.
- We're still waitlisted for the Salem Art Fair and Festival, July 20=22.
The way the rest of my summer is filling up with shows (not to mention a Gosar Family Reunion in Wisconsin),
I'm thinking we may well pass this year. Stay tuned...
- The Anacortes Arts Festival will be Friday-Sunday,
August 3-5 in downtown Anacortes, Washington, on Commercial Avenue between 9th Street and the Port. Hours are 10 am-7 pm Friday, 10 am-6 pm Saturday
and 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- Two weeks later Silverton Fine Arts Festival will
be Saturday and Sunday, August 18-19 in Coolidge-McClaine Park, Silverton, Oregon.
- Our last summer road show is a short trip up Highway 99 to the
Corvallis Fall Festival. The festival runs Saturday and Sunday, September 22-23 in Corvallis, Oregon's
Central Park. Hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday.
- And in the (increasingly rare) event we're not away at a show somewhere, you'll find us recuperating from our travels at the
Look for us between 10 am and 5 pm in space 359, across from the Information Booth on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in downtown Eugene.
- If you can't wait to see us in person, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center has once again set up their members sales gallery. I've taken them some painted mugs, soup bowls and pie plates, which you can see and buy at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work for the holidays.
- The Valley Art Gallery also has a nice selection of my work.
Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.