Where To Find Us
And we're into the end times. Still one more firing, to make sure I'm stocked through the end of Holiday Market, but it's too late for special orders. They're all being bumped into 2023.
- We are set up and open for business at Holiday Market! We'll be there right up to Christmas Eve. Holiday Market is at the Lane County Events Center Saturdays and Sundays, plus Friday after Thanksgiving and the Friday before Christmas. Hours are 10 am-6 pm, 10 am-4 pm Christmas Eve, and we're in space 197.
- If you can't get out of the house, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- Maude Kerns Art Center's Art for All Seasons and Club Mud Gallery is open November 18 - December 16. I have a sculpture in the former, pots in the latter. Maude Kerns Art Center is located at 1910 E. 15th Avenue in Eugene.
- Childhood's End Gallery carries my pasta bowls, soup bowls, covered crocks and tall mugs. They're at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, and their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- Valley Art Gallery has a selection of my work; they're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I'm currently low on pie plates, so they're stocked with tall mugs and baking dishes.
- Great Harvest Bakery seems to be down to four mugs; good thing I'll have more in the next firing. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene.