Where To Find Us
I'm officially closed for the winter! Let the rain come! I'm safely indoors, in the studio making pots for spring and filling special orders.
- If you can't get out of the house, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- Maude Kerns Art Center's Gift Shop has reopened with new work for 2023, primarily tall mugs and dinner salad bowls. They are located at 1910 E. 15th Avenue in Eugene.
- Childhood's End Gallery carries my pasta bowls, soup bowls, covered crocks and tall mugs. They're at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, and their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- Valley Art Gallery has a selection of my work; they're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I just dropped off a box, so they once again have pie plates, tall mugs and baking dishes.
- Great Harvest Bakery still has their custom mugs (though Gordo asked me to make more for February's firing). They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. At the moment, Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene. In February, they'll be moving into bigger digs across the street, at 2605 Willamette.