Where To Find Us
Still waiting for spring to arrive; oh well, as the Market says, "Rain or shine." But could we have a little shine?
- Saturday Market opened on Saturday, April 2. Since I'm cutting back dramatically on my out-of-town shows this year, Market remains the most reliable place to find me. We remain in our reserved spot, space 349, across from the Info Booth, from 10 am-4 pm. Saturday Market is located on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets, in downtown Eugene.
- I've just received my acceptance from the UVAA Summer Arts FestivalMeanwhile, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- Also at Maude Kerns Art Center, I have some stock in the gift gallery; the Art Center is open Monday-Friday, 10 am-5:30 pm, Saturday, noon-4 pm, at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon.
- I'll be delivering new stock to Childhood's End Gallery in early May, so they'll have new pasta bowls, soup bowls, covered crocks and tall mugs. They're at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, and their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- Valley Art Gallery should also have a good selection of my work; they're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I recently brought them another box of tall mugs and pie plates, so check out what they have to offer.
- I'm delivering another two dozen coffee mugs to Great Harvest Bakery this week. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene.