Where To Find Us
It's been a wet, cold winter, with more than the average number of freezing nights. I've been down setting up Egan Warming Center at Trinity Methodist when I've not been in the studio, and I'm definitely looking forward to the return of Spring.
- It's nearly time! Saturday Market opens for 2023 on Saturday, April 1! Join us as we celebrate our 30th anniversary on the Park Blocks in downtown Eugene. As ever, we're in space 349, across from the Info Booth, and the Market is open from 10 am-4 pm.
- If you can't get out of the house, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- Maude Kerns Art Center's Gift Shop has reopened with new work for 2023, primarily tall mugs and dinner salad bowls. They are located at 1910 E. 15th Avenue in Eugene.
- Childhood's End Gallery carries my pasta bowls, soup bowls, covered crocks and tall mugs. They're at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, and their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- Valley Art Gallery has a selection of my work; they're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I just dropped off a box, so they once again have pie plates, tall mugs and baking dishes.
- Great Harvest Bakery has a new batch of their custom mugs. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. Great Harvest has moved into their new location, across the street at 2605 Willamette.